Sierra-at-Lake tahoe® Ski and Snowboard School offers a number of positions along with a great work atmosphere.
The Sierra teaching experience
Sierra-at-Lake tahoe Resort offers the best teaching terrain within the Lake tahoe basin, and you may enjoy tree-skiing, powder, back country gates, and terrain parks. Sierra consists of a distinctive and various number of people introduced together by our passion and passion for snowsports. We place unparalleled combination on training and professionalism. As with every other mountain resort, we're weather dependent, and also the weather can frequently be finicky. With this thought, Sierra-at-Lake tahoe teachers get lots of hrs teaching along with other tasks, growing your generating energy.
Our Dedication to Training
Sierra-at-Lake tahoe Resort is dedicated to offering high-level training possibilities to the staff. Whether your objectives will be to seek a greater degree of certification or simply to enhance like a skier/snowboarder and teacher, we're dedicated to growing our staff both personally and appropriately. With current and former PSIA Demo team people within the company and fully licensed trainers from the 3 nations, we provide a varied and professional training course.
At Sierra we offer training programs to the teachers which are unrivaled by other resorts. From your highly licensed training staff to the morning hours accessibility mountain, we advice the instructor with the frequently challenging and confusing procedure for acquiring certification. Our training modules include PSIA/AASI Levels 1, 2 and three certifications, park and pipe certification, and children’s specific certification. Other training modules include guest service training, resort specific terrain training and back country training.
Ski &lifier Snowboard School Jobs
Tips to get a job and what to anticipate at Sierra-at-Lake tahoe Resort
In the end search for great candidates all year long, we typically hire the majority of our domestic teachers throughout September and October. The majority of our teachers train skiing or snowboarding from December through April, with training programs beginning in November and December. Weekends and holiday season is our most popular periods and also the time that people need assistance probably the most. We have a 2 Week Teaching Program for Part-time teachers that are looking an idea of the items teaching is much like in Lake tahoe please contact Human Assets for additional info on the program.
Ski, Snowboard and X-over Teachers (Full-time or Part-time)
- Licensed Teachers - We're offering positions for full and part-time teachers who train skiing, snowboarding or both. If you'd like to participate the very best team you've ever been a part of, please consider joining us for that winter months. Sierra-at-Lake tahoe boasts the very best teaching terrain within the Lake Lake tahoe region and the best tree-skiing and back country gates you'll find. Come take a look yourself! If you don't have experience teaching skiing or snowboarding, you might apply.
- Unskilled Teachers - We're offering limited positions to candidates attempting to learn to become a teacher for skiing, snowboarding or both. They are both part-time and full-time positions.
Other jobs available with the Ski &lifier Snowboard School
- Day care (Daycare) instructors and aides. Preference for ECE qualified candidates.
- Ski and Snowboard School Cashier - sell ski and snowboard school items which help coordinate over-the-phone bookings.
- Competition Department. Coaches &lifier Race Crew with experience.
- Teacher Assistants. Help teachers using their classes on the hill and inside.